Nani Rizzi Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene Brut DOCG Magnum
Nani Rizzi Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene Brut DOCG
This beautiful Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene Brut is produced according to the Charmat method whereby a second fermentation does not take place in the bottle, but in the stainless steel barrel. Yeast and sugar are added to the tank, creating carbon dioxide. Because this carbon dioxide cannot escape, it dissolves in the wine. Liqueur d'expédition is added for bottling, a mixture of cane sugar, white wine and possibly esprit de cognac. When the second fermentation is finished, the sparkling wine is bottled under pressure. There is no contact with the outside air at any time.
The Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene Brut has a wonderful taste experience that manifests itself in a fruity allusion of ripe apple and yellow peach. In addition, you will experience a slight pleasant floral scent of acacia flowers and rose petals. This Prosecco is very suitable as an aperitif and is also delicious with appetizers with fish. Nice magnum of 1.5 liters.
Nani Rizzi winery
Nani Rizzi is a famous and authentic winery located in the Conegliano Valdobbiadene region and is internationally known for its excellent Prosecco wines that are made with great passion. Nanio Rizzi is one of the few wineries that can carry the Prosecco Superiore designation. You have Prosecco and Prosecco Superiore and that makes a world of difference. To be allowed to feed Prosecco Superiore DOCG, strict rules must be met:
- The grapes must come from the Conegliano Valdobbiadene region and here also the vinification must take place. The following municipalities fall within this region: Conegliano, San Vendemiano, Colle Umberto, Vittorio Veneto, Tarzo, Cison di Valmarino, San Pietro di Feletto, Refrontolo, Susegana, Pieve di Soligo, Farra di Soligo, Follina, Miane, Vidor and Valdobbiadene.
- The minimum amount of Glera (the official name of the prosecco grape) in the wine must be at least 85%.
- The maximum yield per hectare is 135 hectoliters per hectare. This is substantially higher with the regular Proseccos.
- The maximum amount of juice compared to the picked fruit is 70%. So a maximum of 70 liters of juice can be squeezed from 100 kg of grapes.
- Bottling must take place in the province of Treviso.
Only bottles that are produced according to the mentioned rules can carry this label on the bottle, which is usually stuck to the back of the capsule. The label often also mentions 'DOCG' or is completely written out: Denominazione de Origine Controllata et Garantita. The term "Prosecco Superiore" and "Valdobbiadene" and "Conegliano" may also only be used with DOCG proseccos. Enough way to see if the prosecco you have before you meets the strict DOCG requirements!
Read more under the heading winery.
Order Nani Rizzi from Grandcruwijnen
You can of course buy Nani Rizz i wines online at Grandcruwijnen.nl, the wine trade with one of the largest wine collections in the Netherlands and Belgium, where you can order both exceptional wines and wines for every budget. Quality products, fast delivery & reliable service are Grand Cru wines!
|Type of Wine||White|
|Grape||Arneis, Glera, Perera|
|Tasting Profiles||Fresh, Fruity, Lightly sweet, Tense, White fruit|
|Drink moments||Borrelen, Cadeau!, Iets te vieren, Met vrienden, Romantisch, Summer party|