Goppion Caffè Dolce blik 250 gram bonen
A sweet taste is characteristic of superior Arabica coffee beans; a taste that you especially taste with the tip of your tongue and once tasted you will never forget. Dolce is made of 90% specially selected Arabica coffee beans from Ethiopia, Brazil, Guatemala and Honduras. The remaining 10% consists of a very special Robusta coffee bean. Exclusively for Goppion Caffè, the most beautiful coffee beans are selected by hand on the Indonesian island of Flores (Portuguese for flowers). Flores is part of the Sunda archipelago, which lies between the Indian and Pacific Oceans. The best Robusta coffee beans in the world come from this special flower island.
The end result is an intense taste, velvety with a full body. The subtle acidity is nicely balanced with the other taste notes. A pleasant taste with hints of cocoa and mulberries rounded off with an aftertaste of milk chocolate and the smell of toasted bread.
This version is a tin with 250 grams of beans with a beautiful image of Venice from ancient times.
Goppion has been Fairtrade (formerly Transfair) certified since 1995. Goppion developed its expertise in processing fair trade products from organic farming in 1986 when CTM (Third World Cooperation), today known as Altro Mercato, asked the company to process coffee on their behalf.
FACT: You can also view our prodcut image in 360 degrees and zoom in very far. On the back of the Goppion packaging you will find a lot of information, including the taste properties.
Luigi Goppion started a small coffee bar in 1859. Soon he started roasting the coffee beans himself and the real passion for coffee made only of the very best quality arose. The first coffee entered Europe through the port of Venice. This gave the local coffee merchants around Venice the first choice and could roast their coffee with the best beans. The Goppion family has been roasting the highest quality Italian coffee since 1859. Goppion Caffè is the favorite coffee of the regions of Friuli Venezia Gulia and Veneto.
In 1988, they launched the first fully organic and fair-trade coffee blend. In 2014 there was the first major Dutch success by winning the Misset Coffee Top 100 with the Goppion Caffè Nativo. Every year, Goppion customers can be found in the top 10 of the coffee test in Algemeen Dagblad.
|Nett Weight||250 gram|