2021 Domaine Rois Mages Rully Les Cailloux Chardonnay

37.95 31.36

?

_
Only 3 in stock
Backorders possible
Gift wrapping possible in cart
Type of Wine White
Country France
Region Bourgogne
Appellation Rully
Winery Domaine Rois Mages
Vintage 2021
Grape Chardonnay
Content (Alc) 0.75 ltr (13%)
Drink window 2023 - 2029
View all characteristics Discover more about this wine

The vines are planted on a soil of limestone and clay. The vineyards are located in the Côte Châlonnaise. The alcoholic and malolactic fermentations take place in oak barrels on fine lees and are stirred every 15 days. The wine matures for 12 months in wooden barrels, 10% in new oak, the remaining 90% in barrels that are 1 to 5 years old.

At Rois Mages they have enormous respect for the grape and the terroir. There are no fewer than 7 microclimates within the 11 hectares they own that they have to take into account. Purity, elegance and grape variety are the three key words at Rois Mages.

This 100% Chardonnay has a beautiful light straw yellow color with a beautiful golden reflection in the glass. Beautiful floral scents that have good length with a touch of liveliness, so typical of the terroir and the Chardonnay grape. A beautiful, rich structure that awakens the palate. It is a delicious and good glass of white wine to enjoy and is an excellent accompaniment to fried white fish and crustaceans and shellfish.

Vineyard for 2021 Domaine Rois Mages Rully Les Cailloux Chardonnay
More Information
Type of Wine White
Country France
Region Bourgogne
Appellation Rully
Winery Domaine Rois Mages
Grape Chardonnay
Biological certified No
Natural wine No
Vegan No
Vintage 2021
Drinking as of 2023
Drinking till 2029
Alcohol % 13
Alcohol free/low No
Content 0.75 ltr
Oak aging Yes
Sparkling No
Dessert wine No
Closure Cork
Tasting Profiles Dry, Aged on wood, Rich, Round, Full, White fruit
Drink moments Barbecue, Borrelen, Cadeau!, Met vrienden, Open haard, Romantisch, Summer party, Terras, Voor alledag
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:2021 Domaine Rois Mages Rully Les Cailloux Chardonnay
Your Rating

Grandcruwijnen

Which dish goes perfectly with this wine?

Our online smart sommelier will help you!

Latest review

10.04.2024

2021 Venus la Universal Dido Blanc BIO

"Heerlijke wijn. Mooi puur sap. " Ernst

View product review