The Australian winery d'Arenberg is located in the McLaren Vale appellation. The winery now has a fairly long history. The 1st generation Osborne bought in 1912 78 acres of Milton vineyards in the area now called McLaren Vale. The wines of winery d'Arenberg are all characterized by the separate label with the slanted red stripe. This was used for the first time from 1959. The special label is still the trademark of d'Arenberg. The striking names of the wines, which each tell their own story, are also remarkable.
The winery grows a diversity of grape varieties in the different vineyards. In 2018, winery d'Arenberg opened its completely new winery. This is built in a cube shape and, in addition to the winery, also contains a museum and a great restaurant. In the winery Chester Osborne is lord and master, he produces the most special wines.