Marsuret Prosecco Superiore di Valdobbiadene DOCG Brut San Boldo Magnum
Marsuret Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene Brut DOCG Magnum
In the nose, the Marsuret Prosecco Superiore has a fine and elegant bouquet of flowers and fruit. The Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Brut has a beautiful perlage of just refined bubbles and is nicely mineral. On the palate, the prosecco has a dry and fresh taste, powerful and well-balanced. This is an ideal as an aperitif and for every moment.
Marsuret is one of the few wineries that can carry the Prosecco Superiore predicate. You have Prosecco and Prosecco Superiore and that makes a world of difference. To be allowed to feed Prosecco Superiore DOCG strict rules must be met:
- The grapes must come from the Conegliano Valdobbiadene region and here also the vinification must take place. The following municipalities fall within this region: Conegliano, San Vendemiano, Colle Umberto, Vittorio Veneto, Tarzo, Cison di Valmarino, San Pietro di Feletto, Refrontolo, Susegana, Pieve di Soligo, Farra di Soligo, Follina, Miane, Vidor and Valdobbiadene.
- The minimum amount of Glera (the official name of the prosecco grape) in the wine must be at least 85%.
- The maximum yield per hectare is 135 hectoliters per hectare. This is substantially higher with the regular Proseccos.
- The maximum amount of juice compared to the picked fruit is 70%. So a maximum of 70 liters of juice can be squeezed from 100 kilos of grapes.
- Bottling must take place in the province of Treviso.
- Strict regulations with regard to residual sugar
Order Marsuret from Grandcruwijnen
Naturally, you can buy Marsuret wines online at Grandcruwijnen.nl, the wine trade with one of the largest wine collections in the Netherlands and Belgium, where you can order both exceptional wines and wines for every budget. Quality products, fast delivery & reliable service are Grand Cru wines!
Marsuret is a well-known winery located in the heart of the Prosecco region in Valdobbiadene, Italy. It is a family business dating back to 1936 and is known for its production of Prosecco wines. They mainly use glera grapes, the basis for Prosecco, and attach great importance to traditional production methods and grape selection.
More information about Marsuret
Marsuret produces several styles of Prosecco, including the dry "Brut" and the slightly sweeter "Extra Dry". These wines are popular for their fresh, fruity flavors and good value for money. In addition to their wine production, Marsuret also welcomes visitors for tours and tastings. This offers wine lovers the chance to explore the vineyards and taste Marsuret's Prosecco wines in beautiful surroundings. Marsuret wines are popular locally and internationally and are sold in wine shops and restaurants.
|Type of Wine||White|
|Tasting Profiles||Fresh, Fruity, Lightly sweet, Tense, White fruit|
|Drink moments||Borrelen, Cadeau!, Iets te vieren, Met vrienden, Romantisch, Summer party|