2019 Rivera Castel del Monte Triusco Primitivo

14.95 12.36
  • Buy 6 for 13.95 11.53 each and save 7%
4 in stock
Gift wrapping possible in cart
Type of Wine Red
Country Italy
Region Puglia
Appellation Primitivo di Manduria
Winery Rivera
Year 2019
Grape Primitivo
Content (Alc) 0.75 ltr (14%)
Drink window 2021 - 2027
View all characteristics Discover more about this wine

With this beautiful Triusco winery Rivera strives for a subtly balanced mix of the characteristics of the Primitivo grape. The grapes used for this wine were grown in 2 representative, but different terroirs. 60% of the blend comes from Manduria where the variety most represents the full body and character. The harvest here takes place in the last week of August. The remaining 40% comes from the Gioia del Colle DOC area, where the cooler climate and rocky soils give wines of greater elegance and balance. These grapes are harvested in the 2nd week of September.

This Triusco Primitivo has an opaque purple color and an intense bouquet of blackberries, dark currant jam and cocoa. The taste is very full, warm and soft with fragrant notes of dried plums, cassis and dark chocolate. This wine has a pleasantly long finish. Preferably served at 18 ° -20 ° C. This tasty red wine goes well with beef, venison, lamb and dishes with a rich taste. Also delicious with pasta dishes. One of the finer Primitivo wines with an excellent price/quality ratio.

90/100 points Wine Enthusiast

Order Rivera wines online at Grandcruwijnen

You can of course buy Rivera wines online at Grandcruwijnen.nl, the wine trade with one of the largest wine collections in the Netherlands and Belgium, where you can order special wines as well as wines for every budget. Quality products, fast delivery & reliable service, that's Grandcruwijnen!

Vineyard for 2019 Rivera Castel del Monte Triusco Primitivo
More Information
Type of Wine Red
Country Italy
Region Puglia
Appellation Primitivo di Manduria
Winery Rivera
Grape Primitivo
Biological certified No
Vegan No
Year 2019
Drinking as of 2021
Drinking till 2027
Alcohol % 14
Alcohol free/low No
Content 0.75 ltr
Oak aging Yes
Sparkling No
Dessert wine No
Closure Cork
Parker rating 90
Tasting Profiles Earthy, Dark fruit, Dry, Aged on wood, Powerful, Spicy, Tannines, Full
Drink moments Barbecue, Met vrienden, Open haard
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:2019 Rivera Castel del Monte Triusco Primitivo
Your Rating


Which dish goes perfectly with this wine?

Our online smart sommelier will help you!

Latest review


2018 Alejandro Fernandez El Vinculo Crianza

"Voor het eerst bij vrienden geproefd. Een geniale wijn. Donker en heel v..." Jos

View product review